Collecting the information
You are asked to provide us with personal information in the following instances:
– When you reserve a hotel room or the hotel services
– When you register on our site, subscribe to our site newsletter, or take part in a contest
– When you take part in a survey or if you contact us with a question or a problem
The types of personally identifiable information that we collect may include your name, home, work and e-mail addresses, telephone and fax numbers, credit card information, date of birth, gender, and lifestyle information such as room preferences, leisure activities, names and ages of children, and other information necessary to fulfill special requests (e.g., health conditions that require special room accommodations.
We may also collect non-personally identifiable information about you, such as your use of our web sites, communication preferences, travel habits, aggregated data relative to your stays, and responses to promotional offers and surveys.
Use of the information
Your personal information is used solely:
– To complete and guarantee reservations you make on our wedsite
– To simplify browsing and making reservations on our sites (recognition) and to provide the best service possible
– To perform statistical and other marketing analyses, exclusively internal to the Sai Gon Star Hotel, as part of our ongoing effort to improve service
– To inform you by e-mail, if you have so agreed when registering on our website, of our special offers and promotions, news about our site, and to reserve the special advantages you are entitled to.
Security and Confidential
The Sai Gon Star Hotel recognizes the importance of safeguarding your information, so we implement the following steps:
1. Every precaution is taken by us to protect our user, s information. When users submit sensitive information via the website, their information is protected both online and off-line.
2. All of our information, not just the sensitive information mentioned above, is restricted in our office. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. Furthermore, all employees are kept up-to-date on our security and privacy practices.
3. The servers that store personally identifiable information are maintained in a secure environment, in a locked facility.
Within the Reservation Form of our Site, we provide a profile feature to make it easy for you to make reservation online using our reservation service. We respect your privacy and maintain your profile information on a secure server. It can be accessed, maintained and used by you, and only you. Sai Gon Star Hotel does not authorize any other use of your confidential information.
Security is provided concerning your credit card information, name, address, e-mail and any other personal information you may provide within The Reservation Form of our website.
Third party Internet sites available through links on our site have separate privacy and data collection practices. We have no responsibility or liability for these third party policies or actions.